September 8, 2015 | Stafford County Museum
Recently there have been changes around the courthouse. There are new brick sidewalks and electric streetlights. The renovations are part of a changing streetscape.
Many people believe that the courthouse has always been at this location. But when our county was first established in 1664, some sessions were actually held in private homes.