On October 28, 1922, the Union Bell Church was organized. What started out as a lodge hall is now the driveway of the church. Gradually, the church members added rooms such as the dining hall. During the decade of 1978-1988 the building was bricked and a stained glass window was added over the front door. The church has grown serving those in southern Stafford around Wildcat Corner.