Documents show that this school was standing in 1922. It was described as a frame schoolhouse with a wood shingle roof. It had two rooms with closets. A larger room was 27 x 52 feet while a smaller one was 6 x 48 feet. In 1942, during World War II, the land was condemned by the U.S. Government during the takeover to expand the Quantico Marine Base.