Ebenezer United Methodist Church

Share:

Pin It

Places of the Spirit: Stafford Churches

Ebenezer United Methodist Church

Established in 1856, Ebenezer was one of the first Methodist churches in the Stafford community. This original brick building is located at today’s corner of Onville Road and Ebenezer Church Road in North Stafford. It survived, despite damage, during the Civil War.  The congregation worshiped at that location for over 135 years, until it moved to its current location on Embrey Mill Road. Today, the church building is called the Stafford Korean Baptist Church.  (photo:  Jane Conner)